Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm a virgin but...?

i'm 15 years old and i'm a virgin i've be with my boyfriend for in the order of 5 years now i knoe since we be 10 but yeah were finnaly arranged to have sex but the problem is i've never gotten my time the doctor said that i wont get it till i'm 16 and i a moment ago turned 15. i'm fully developed but arent virgins suppost to bleed i dont want to get panicky if i do bleed how much blood would come out?? Your doc doesnt know when your going to menstrate. He is guessing. Better be safe when you own sex and use protection either opening. I would tell you to dally but i think you made up your mind.
You are 15.you ARE NOT prepared to have sex. When I be your age, I had a friend who thought she be ready to own sex and ended up getting pregnant her first time because the condom broke. Her boyfriend promised her it would be okay and that they would be brightly ever after.she takes it subsidise now and is thoroughly unhappy. Dont do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment