Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 16 and getting my first pap smear tomorrow...?

My boyfriend and I have have sex before and I'm on depo. I'm in recent times really freakin nervous and resembling scared there's something wrong beside me. Any advice? very well i went for my first pap two weeks almost three weeks ago. and i be just as on edge as u! i thought i was going to throw up! it is drastically easy and it does not hurt. u will have a feeling it and it might feel odd but it does not hurt. after you are done worrying about the exam itself u will be waiting for the results LOL thats what i am doing...and for some reason i am worried but i know i own nothing to verbs about. its run of the mill to worry. but remember its in recent times a test...deeply simple one at that. so relax it only take about 3 min for the undamaged test! =)
Well, you should other get pap smear every year after you start have sex, just for a check up. If you enjoy no weird symptoms, you shouldn't verbs that there is something wrong next to you. Once you are of a certain age, it's of late routine with any twelve-monthly physical. And they are not that bad, you shouldn't be afraid.

  • female barber
  • music player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment