Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm considering have breast augmentation done.?

I am almost 29 years of age and since going to the gym and eating deeply healthier I enjoy lost some weight. Of course my breasts enjoy also gone smaller , they were already fairly petite to start with . I am extremely feminine and when I try dresses on it is not the extra substance around the waist that bothers me but the fact I can't crowd out the top part! I am not completely flat chested but would resembling to look and feel ike a woman, Everyone I come together thinks I am extremely young, 19 even!That is until I parley, haha. I'd like to hear backbone from other woman who have have breast augmentation done and even men's comments are welcome too :) Thank you and God Bless! You should check out this site: www.yestheyrefake.web
There are message boards for breast augmentation (you can ask questions from women who hold had it done) along next to all sorts of informative links.
If you are considering it a moment ago make sure you do your research and find a apposite doctor. Even better find a doctor that someone you know has go to. But I can't express.. do research. There are lots of pro and cons to it. There are also a lot of side effects that can occur. I personally don't own mine done but am all for it. If I have the $ i would! hehe. There are lots of options to look at.. a ton more than I ever imagined. Start calling around.. most doctors will dispatch out a info packet from their offices also. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment