Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm on the birth control pill and it lowers my sex drive, anything I can do to fix this?

I'm looking into other forms of birth control but for the time being I am stuck on the pill. (I don't trust condoms since one breaking lead to an unplanned pregnancy, so don't suggest them.) I'm not looking for other types of BC (Like I said, I'm looking into it) I'm wondering if there is anything I can do surrounded by the meantime to help next to the lowered sex drive, especially since I used to get plenty raining during sex but with the bc pills... *sigh* I give attention to they might only work by making me not want sex. Any minister to will be greatly appreciated. You could try switching pills, and see if you can find one that doesn't have this effect. You could also try the NuvaRing, a vaginal ring, that emit a lower dose of hormones. If you're looking for long-term birth control, the ParaGard (nonhormonal) IUD might be an option. A diaphragm and spermicide might also be worth a look, though this method can be smaller amount effective against pregnancy.
A well brought-up lube (Astroglide) might help you contained by the meantime. Extra foreplay could help, too.
Here's an interesting article roughly speaking this phenomenon:
http://www.webmd.com/content/Article/84/...
You won't want to switch to the Ortho-Evra patch, though. They've discovered it emits much highly developed doses of hormones than the Pill, and this raises the risk of side effects.
Good luck.
If it form you feel that channel a lot. Then I would walk back to my pcp or gyni to speak almost it. If you are in the mood to own intercourse but can not get to par consequently it is a serious matter. If to be precise not what it is then try to stimulate yourself and your body to try to win that limbido up again. Wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment