Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 19 mannish 4'11 and my brother is 5'5 and get WAY more girls later my. some girls even gurgle at my loftiness

is there any means of access for me to grow as tall as my brother? I'm really depressed because he get all the biddable looking girls, and I try my best to get a date, but I've be turned downed so many times. My brother just about ever gets turned down. Is at hand anyway I can reach my brothers plane? PLEASE! At 19 you are basically done growing. Odds are you won't catch any taller. I'm sorry since I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Don't verbs though, one day you will join the woman for you and things will get better. Be confident within yourself and girls will see that. As a 19 year old woman, I love a man i.e. confident. That's hot! Good luck and God bless!
Wear lifts. That should make a contribution you about 5 ft. I am 11 and I am
5'4. You will find the right gal someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment