Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm thinking around breast implant...?

I'm still pretty young [16], but I'm seriously considering on getting breast implant [pretty sad, eh?]. I've done my disinterested share of research, and I'm thinking about not just implants, but modernization [make them more 'perky' and 'attached' instead of just lifeless over, which I know is natural and adjectives, but...still].
It's a real electric problem for me, because ever since I was little, I never feel really feminine. Of course now, near my 5'7.5" 155 pound body it tow with my skewed B-cup breasts, makes me get the impression more cheated then ever. I'm other comparing my chest to other girls, usually disappointing myself further. I'm completely happy next to my curves and everything, and no, no one is preserving me into any surgeries [if anything, my boyfriend's describing me not to, haha!]!
And so, I've seen the earlier and after pictures, but what I really want to know is if someone who actually get the procedure done, if they're happy near the results, and if it was worth it?
Thanks so much! I get the procedure (through the nipple and under the muscle). I am exceptionally very at ease with the results, I am commonly complimented with how great they look, so indisputable.
If it's going to make you perceive better about yourself, I construe you should do it, but you should know that there are seriously of guys (myself included) who prefer a smaller chest. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment