Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm inefficient. any motivation tips?

I work second shift, monday through friday 2-10:30. I come home, sit on the computer for a few hours, go to sleep, and I don't get up up til I have to turn to work. There are so many things I could be doing! I want to paint a mural on my wall, scetch, start a photography portfolio, scrapbook, not to mention exercise because I stipulation to. or just spend some aspect time with my nearest and dearest (my mom and sister, i still live at home). I thought maybe I be just depressed, but I don't expect that's it. is there something wrong next to me or am I just idle and need motivation? what should I do/try? set your alarm and catch out of bed!! once you start doing it all the time it will become easier to win out of bed. When i was at uni i didn't progress to any ofmy lecture since lunch cause i though i purely couldn't get out of bed. later when i started working i had to find out of bed at 6:30 otherwise i'd lose my job! very soon i even get up impulsive on the weekends because my body is used to it. Also i found that by being more involved and playing sport i had more animation during the day and easier to take up in the mornings. : ) hope this help
Get up and do the things you want! You don't need "motivation" precisely, you a short time ago need to get hold of off your stagnant butt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment