Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm on my time of year, but I focus I own some sympathetic of stomach virus. Please facilitate.?

My period is on. It should be going stale tomorrow. It's been on for nearly 4 days.
My stomach is hurting really badly, and I've have to poo everyday since my period have been on. This is terribly unusual for me because I usually do this about once or twice a week.
And in a minute I just go blank... Give me a second...
**************************************...
I feel close to I'm going to puke, and everytime I have to poo, it starts to sting hindmost there. It's truly stinging right now, and I did that an hour ago.
My mouth is watering a great deal as well.
Please give an account me if you think that this is some features of stomach virus. Is this normal for a 15 year prehistoric girl on her period? hold u ever heard of tss, due to tampons? Maybe u own that if u been using them! Take out an dgo to E.R .
ALso dance to E.R if u been throwing allll sunshine. This my friend is very precarious. If u don't use tampons u can rule out the tss part. lone. I think you want to take some pepto bismol or somthing approaching that and eat jello and run SAMLL sips of clear sprite soda or gingerale or clear gatorade! Crackers, jello again or some soup. This helps I don`t know u got food poisoning. Either bearing u should call or travel to doctor so they can give u something and inform u what u really have. I don't chew over this has to do beside you period though.
I assume it is a virus, mouth watering is a sign of vomiting, so i think you should run some pepto, or Imodium, and tums, drink lots of water and rest, try to sleep
Hope you be aware of better!

No comments:

Post a Comment