Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm freaking out a bit here, please aid?

OK so my Mom told me tonight she slept with a guy from work. Let's hail as him B for now... anwyays. My Mom shouldn't be have sex, she can't go on the pill because she's over 40 years out-of-date and smokes, so a condom would be the only entity to work am I right?? Well B told my Mom that he can hold off, significance he can hold in the sperm so to speak. My give somebody the third degree is, is that even possible?? And my Mom didn't use protection either. Is my Mom going to obtain pregnant?
(She still gets her length every month and heavy too)
PLEASE ANSWER!
THANKS SO MUCH! Yes, pregnancy is possible...
You don't necessitate to be worrying about that though... why is your mom describing you about this...
I reflect she could get pregnant,but its rugged to after your 40 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment