Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm have a solid time of year?

oh no girls. i'm surely dead this time. i'm have a heavy extent today's my second day and i enjoy to go to college and i'm having PE today. what should i do? protection? oh no assistance... and why does ,my period sometimes comes out contained by like. it's have to describe. like worms. sorry it's disgusting. but it comes out approaching that. strands... duh, don't know what's it called, or probly clots. why's it resembling that? and i'm using pads. nil else for me. don't sell anything else here.
i'm really damn alarmed. just answer these question.
what should it do about it, what if i ooze? how to prevent from leaking?
i'm have PE.... that's not good
why does my spell comes in such a abnormal way, or does everyone else's own the same?
i don't enjoy stomach cramps, but back throbbing...
by the way, i'm 14. sounds approaching you have thickset periods I described mine to the drs as it looks close to cherries smooshed up... I would change since class and if you are still bleeding that bad or if it is something close to running I would ask to go and see the nurse////
My interval also comes out like worms. I regard as it is normal, save them I am exactually the same, lol!!dont verbs, oh and about PE of late change it in the past and after with Huge wad, like the filling duty ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment