Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to know if i settle on to gain my tubes tied if following on they can be undo.?

i am 14 weeks preg. and thinking about have my tubes tied after the birth. i havent had the best luck beside picking a good man to be surrounded by my life bc i am raise my son by myself and this baby it looks similar to i will be taking care of by myself to, but be wondering how or if its possible to reverse it. this is my 2nd child but what if i find the right man and get married and he requirements a child with me. i am 27. and dont know what to do. so confused. please facilitate. If you have any doubts, after don't do it. When you do it, you have to consider it to be irreversible. There is a POSSIBILITY that they could reverse it, but no guarantee, and it's moderately difficult to reverse, anyway. And expensive. You're better off getting an IUD after transfer. That will protect you from pregnancy, and it's reversible.
It is very difficult to bring back pregnant again after a tubal ligation. They are considered permanent (even if you own it reversed). I would consider an IUD. They are in place for up to five years (you can whip them out at any time). No pills, very reading light hormones, lighter periods. That instrument if you decide within the future to enjoy more children you will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment