Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm really insecure just about my boobs, and I'm one and only 14. What can I do to fix them?

Everyone else I know, mostly has those cute little 14 year elderly girl boobs. I wouldn't say I'm a bigger girl. I'm 5'0, 125lbs., and I'm more or less a 34or36 B. They're like..saggy and I enjoy not big mipples, but the area around them are reasonably big. I won't let my boyfriend touch them or see them. I wear a bra everyday exept for when I sleep. (I HAVE to wear a bra!). How can I product my boobs nice?! I think if you be to ask your boyfriend, he would say that he loves your breasts. Most men would.
You'll necessitate to learn to adopt yourself - there's nothing wrong near that size ( I was that size at 14).
Maybe you are freshly developing fast than other girls. I read aloud wait until your twenties and than if your boobs are still bigger than everyone else's and it make you very discomfited; than get a breast running down for a plastic surgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment