Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to try the alli substance loss pill but i am awaiting results from cervical biopsy.?

i want to know if it would be safe for me to bring alli . if god forbid i do have cancer. or should i loaf for the results. bottom line will alli affect cancer dont do alli!
seriously, try freight watchers! it works if you follow the program. I went from a since to an after. People say I should be the subsequent spokes person!
I don't know why starting taking alli would effect the results of a audition you've already done. Anyway, stop freaking out. I had my biopsy done a month ago, freaked out myself, thought it be cancer. All it was be mild dysplasia. And- when they tell you what your results are, they will recount you how they will treat whatever it is. Mine, they froze the irregular cells past its sell-by date. So, then you wouldn't own to worry in the order of the cells as much. B y the mode, I have be taking Lipo-6, and I don't think its have any affect on the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment