Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm experiencing niggle during sex?

I've been stirring for around 2 months. My first time hurt like crazy, and it have hurt every time since. It's only when he's going surrounded by the first time that it hurts, and only til he's 2/3 surrounded by. Sometimes it's worse than others, but it's a little terrifying. It has nil to do with me man dry, because I'm not. He is on the bigger side. Help? Our bodies have to adjust to how the guy is shaped. Sometimes it take some time. Each different position takes getting use too. Once your body have adjusted to how he is shaped, most of the spasm should stop. If it doesn't, you might want to see a doctor. Pain during sex is not common and is sometimes connected to other things.
just think about baby can come out from vagina. if you own good foreplay including oral hmmmmmmm wow you will wallow in sex without backache. and you might ask more..

No comments:

Post a Comment