Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 26 years feeble, and I never have my period ever.?

If I take pills I acquire them, If I stop taking them I don't get any period. All of my sisters have their period, but I'm the only one have this problem... I'm extremely sad because that routine I can't have kids.. I hold seen several doctors but no results! Does anyone else have this problem or I'm the simply one living with this guilt? Have your doctor check you for P.C.O.S.
{poly cystic ovarian syndrome}
I own 2 daughters who have it, one get her period the other doesn't. It is the prevailing cause of infertility contained by women. It can also be helped. Both girls be on meds for awhile, one no longer needs to rob it. the other still does. She has it closely worse. It also comes with profusely of hair, sometimes a cavernous voice, sometimes not. A simple blood test can agree to you know if it is the cause of your problems.
It have nothing to do next to the size of your ovaries, it is caused by to much mannish testosterone in your system. It is the foremost cause of infertility contained by women. It can also be helped. one of my daughters also have really small breasts. Go-ogle p.c.o.s. and it will tell you more in the order of it.
Keep taking the pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment