Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to use tampons but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?

I'm 19 years old and enjoy been using pad since I began to receive my periods (12 years old)... but very soon I am thinking I want to start using tampons because everyone says they are honourable to use... I have tried using them in the order of three times but I can never seem to go and get them in if that make sense? Can someone help me? It take practice, and relaxation.
I probably went through a adjectives box (not all at one time) since I was comfortable near them. At first when I could finally put one in I be always paranoid nearly it sliding out, and of course it feel that way. You swot to get comfortable beside it. Just not too comfortable, or you may forget it's there!
u necessitate to relax for one and try putting a foot up on the toilet might be easier just budge slowly trying in insert when ur fingers make the skin then push contained by the rest of the applicator which despenses it... and pull out thats adjectives there is to it... create sure thought that ur using the right sized tampons for ur flow...

  • iis web server
  • how to remove starsdoor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment