Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm on the LoEstrin pill (for in the order of a year now) and I scarcely seize my extent..anyone else own equal problem?

Before I went on any birthcontrol, which be about 3 years ago, I singular got my length for 3 or 4 days. Since I went on LoEstrin I just get my time at all for months at a time. Just curious, does anyone else enjoy this problem? I'm pretty positive I'm not pregnant, no symptoms or anything. Just curious if anyone else has duplicate thing goin on. Hah. Plus, I freshly went to my gyno and get my usual tests done and he mentioned zilch about the possibility of me self pregnant..do you think they could speak about while doing an annual exam? Thanks everyone! this is not considered a "problem", this is how birth control effects most women. That is why women with fatty periods embezzle it to calm them down. Likewise, you're regular flow is human being minimized. In fact, lots doctors highly reccomend women never taking the placebo pills and ridding completly of their extent for years at a time. If you feel close to you should allow your body to naturally menstrate, travel off of the pill for a month and consequently go rear legs on. No harm near.
An insignificant period can be beneficial to your condition, as well. For instance, loosing blood through menstration can lower your iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment