Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm style of humiliated to ask this, but...?

:P Ok, I chickened out on putting this in "General Health." I'd fairly put it in Woman's Health. Lately I've be having this problem - it's close to gas, but nothing really comes out. Instead it a moment ago makes a *coughcough* rumble. If that makes sense. Cause you know when you're (God this is embarrassing) reaction particulary gassy, and you can FEEL *it* coming up? I feel that but instead of gas coming out it make a noise. So I've tried adjectives the other tips that came up when I search, like proclivity to one side, but they don't help. It's really, really, REALLY mortifying, especially when I'm in class and we're taking a theory test so it's quiet. Drink lots of sea. The diaphragm needs some form of fluids, don't dink soda, this simply helps to contribute to the gas/hiccups fear
go and ask a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment