Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 14 and i started my term for the unbelievably first time closing week on thursday and i'm still on is this regular

its the very first time starting my period and i've been on for over a week is this ok? i didn't catch period twinge or anything, the next time i acquire my periods will it be indistinguishable or will i get interval cramps? yeah i was 12, nearly 13 and when i have my first one i lasted a week and a partly if ur worried go to your gp or speak to your mum or sex ed coach, p.s i am also 14, good luck hun xxx
Everyone is different when it comes to dull pain, so there is really no process to know if you will have cramps or not. As long as your interval doesn't go for too much longer, don't verbs your body isn't used to it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment