Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm taking Yaz Birth Control and I be wondering if anyone have experienced yeast infections from it.?

I've just completed my second month on YAZ and in a minute I have a crazy yeast infection. I never grasp them, the last one I have was 5 years ago and it wasn't nearly this desperate. I'm just wondering if anyone else have experienced this. I was also wondering if anyone have had any other side effects from this BC since I've hear so many desperate things about it. Thanks. YES YES YES! im on yaz and it have given me horrible discharge, yeast infections, all of it! i detest it, lol. i have also hear the failure rate is kinda elevated.
im just in a minute starting my 4th pack and i cant WAIT to go to my gyno and switch.
I own never gotten a yeast infection from it. I have be on it for almost a year. I havent noticed any side effects any. Besides that it doesnt help next to acne much.

No comments:

Post a Comment