Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm embarrassingly flat chested. How to cope?

I was a skinny girl. Then at puberty, my nipples developed, but my breasts stayed small (A cup), below average size. Twenty years then, I cannot afford breast implants and I'm afraid of the possible side effects and problems.
I've have a few boyfriends who said they liked me the course I am, but I don't feel confident roughly speaking my body. I tend to wear a padded bra (to look close to customarily developed), but still I can never wear low cut or strapless tops and dresses. And now I'm not so slender around my stomach, waist and thighs... so my breasts don't come across to suit the rest of my body!
What should I do? Are there non-surgical treatments or fashion that would give my bust a fluent boost? You can purchase a "Falsie" to put into your bra. These look like silicon breasts but, they are not implanted, you only just put it into your bra and they give the image that you are bigger than you are.
Sometimes building up the muscle under the breast (deltoid?!?) I am told, doesn't bring in your breast bigger but, it does make it sit differently on the muscle again, giving the fantasy that you are more developed than you are.
My sister was also particularly small until she had children, next she gained surrounded by her bust and it stuck around.
And keep contained by mind that because, you are not big, you don't have the fund pain that bigger breasts can bring. Learn to be confident in your skin...I know, I know easier said than done.
i'm a dude and it really dosent event

No comments:

Post a Comment