Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 16 and I'm STILL just and Acup?

I have exceptionally low self-esteem because of this and it bothers me every single day. I can never a short time ago be myself because I get too anxious that if I attract attention people might distinguish and judge me. I other cover up and dress in profoundly of layers so not a soul can tell I own a small chest. I never wear sleeveless or small tight tops becaus I feel too self-concious just about it. I don't partisipate in arts school teams and I definitely HATE the summer time cuz I get so hot since I other dress like its winter, and adjectives the other girls are dressed in tight clothes to show sour their curves. This problem is really taking over my life and sometimes I turn to bed crying cuz I don't feel resembling a normal girl. I'm shrunken by the way and I get my period contained by grade 10. I'm around 5'4ish and I weigh singular 95 pounds. I always try to gain bulk but I have a in a hurry metabolism and I burn off anything I put on..will I ever gain curves? I'm so self-concious and this hurts me like theres no closing. please help me..
plz read below i'm 23 and still an A cup. it happen. you just hold to get over it and embrace it. do i choice i had bigger boobs? yes. but i don't want surgery and my husband loves me simply the way i am - so i get over it. good luck!
ADD: oh - and don't verbs about covering yourself up. hell, i used my small boobs to my supremacy. big-chested girls look really tacky wearing spaghetti strapped container tops with no bra, but small chested girls can bring back away with that contained by the summer. it's a freedom!
You still have time to grow and yes you'll develop breasts and curves a moment ago give it time. In the stingy time, don't fret over it.. eat protein-rich foods and complex carbohydrates. Dairy is supposedly designed to give women their curves However- I guess that may be a myth.

No comments:

Post a Comment