Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm have the worst.?

Stomach cramps. I have'nt gotten my period since August. I'm not pregnant. But every month I will achieve pms symptoms and I'll think I'm gonna achieve my period and I don't. I'm already aware of the certainty that I have a hormonal inequity. But my cramps are soooo bad. Has anyone be in a similar situation. PMS symptoms but no spell? You need to move about see a gynecologist. You may have a blocked cervix, surrounded by which case your uterus is building up a bin liner every month but is unable to shed it because of a blockage. That would also explain the severe cramping because the uterus is squeezing especially hard to push the facing out. Regardless of the cause it requirements to be addressed by a Gyn- trade name an appointment asap.
Are you being treated for your hormonal inconsistency? Have you been checked for problems similar to PCOS? In any case, the best item to do is go to a gynecologist and enjoy them run some tests to kind sure you don't have problems near your ovaries or other inner workings.

No comments:

Post a Comment