Thursday, October 21, 2010

I whip Microgynon 30 but after the 21 days I forgot to transport the 7 days break but started another pack.?

Not sure what this has done, what shall I do?
As I haven't have a period due to this. I haven't missed any pills so consequently my main concern isn't whether I'm pregnant, basically what shall I do regarding taking the pill from immediately on.
Any help & warning appreciated. It won't cause any problem and won't own caused any damage, GP's often push for women to do this when they need to rescheduling a period. Just get on taking this pack and then at the run out take your usual 7 daylight break. After the break start your new pack as typical.
You don't HAVE to take a break at adjectives - if you have anything special going on that your spell would ruin, your doctor would actually insist on you to take the packet back to backbone. You don't need to do anything different immediately to maintain your pill's worth, just pass on with your pack and break at the lapse as usual, or not if you don't want a period. The bleed between packet of pills is not a true period anyway, and is not surrounded by any way mandatory to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment