Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm thinking of stopping the nuva ring?

I have be on the nuva-ring for 2-3 years or more, and I have uncontrolable moodiness. I'm thinking of getting bad of it, because of the all the hormonal behavior i'm have. I'm also thinking of trying the today sponge, or something without hormons, I'm also not interested within using condoms. I was wondering how long does it purloin for your body to get fund to normal after one on the nuva ring for so long? It depends, give it between 3-6months, so your interval can naturally regulate itself. I've be dealing with birth control for years and the nuva ring is the pits, it made me extremely dry, and discomfited during sex. I'm considering leaving hormones along also. My husband and I is going to hold to give this fertility awareness method a try. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment