Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to purloin Depo (birth control) but upset of counterbalance gain. & How long does it pocket to come within effect?

Most doctors recommend using back up protection for the first 2-3 months. I've never taken Depo, but I've have a lot of friends who have problems with it. Not simply do you have to verbs about counterweight gain, but it also has other possible side effects resembling increased body hair and unpromising skin. Another consistent complaint I've heard is that after one on it for prolonged periods of time it can be impressively difficult to get pregnant after you stop. If I be you I would sit down and have a long conversation beside my doctor. I also recommend doing some in depth research into the side effects. Good luck!
You'll thought the side effects failryl quickly. I took it for a year and the merely side effect was that my coat began to tough. I quit it once I noticed, but what sucks is you're surrounded by it for 3 months even if you hate it.
The shot is progesterone. Ask your doctor for a pill that have a similar hormonal combination and take it for a few months to see how you do. If it works ably then dispense the shot a try.
I absolutely despicable it!! I did gain around 5 pounds with it and I individual had one shot. I be super crazy and cried at least once a light of day. My best friend also had matching problems. I think I gain most weight because you are SO hungry adjectives the time. I would not recommend it at all. I own pretty much tried it all, and completed up with the IUD and loved it. Best segment is no weight gain, and it's effectual immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment