Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm more or less to procure final on birth control and I don't know which I should carry on.?

I used to be on the pill Ortho tri-cyclene and then I be on Depo-Provera, the shot. My friends are either on the pill i used to be on, the shot, or nuvaring(which i dont want to do) so i requirement other opinions. Well, if you like Ortho there's no reason not to embezzle it again, or try the Ortho tri-cyclen LO, which is the same entity but a lower dose. Those two are certainly my favorites. If, equally, you didn't like it and want something completely different, in that are several things to consider.
1. What didn't you like? If you feel sick or emotional or have other nasty side effects, try a low-dose formula or progesterone-only pill (the mini-pill). If you didn't close to your periods, look into a 24-day busy pill like Loestrin or a 4 period per year pill like Seasonale.
2. Did you own trouble remembering your pills? How about the patch? This is a high-dose formulation that won't work if you don't take action well to hormones, but it's lone once a week.
3. Do you know you don't want to have any kids for at lowest the next few years? Why not look into an IUD? They're easier to install for women who've gone through vaginal childbirth, but once surrounded by they give several years of worry-free notably effective contraception. The copper-T IUD (Paragard) is hormone-free, too.
It adjectives depends on your situation and experiences with contraceptives.
You can dance back on tricyclics, or you can dance on monophasics. There are about a hundred different types of birth control pills. Did you resembling the shot? I didn't, so I did pills. However, recently I get an IUD. But those are for people contained by committed relationships (I'm married). If you really don't know, discuss it with your doctor. Pills are the most adjectives form and good for copious people.

No comments:

Post a Comment