Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 15!! I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGNANT!! HELP!?

so my boyfriend and I were only just hanging out and his parents departed [ we were at his house ] . So we be watching the notebook and he kissed me on the cheek. I thought it would be little kissing here and there. But i looked up at him and he planted a f.ucking french on me! i be in shock but next one thing lead to another and we went to his room and have sex. He put a condom on but it broke before we be done. i was expecting my time of year last week but it didnt come!! could i be pregnant?? its a possibility that you could be but nearby no telling for sure unless you turn to the doctor or get a pregency exam and take it you should not be have sex that young anyway but hey ive be there done that so i cant patranize ya
DOCTOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment