Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 16 years out-of-date and i've be have brown discharge, but i'm not sure if its my time?

I recently have sex with this kid at a body, who I didn't really know anything about. We did not use protection, and I did not do an emergency cont pill. I also give him oral before we have sex. About a little smaller amount then a week subsequent I started getting sick, and my glands have be really swollen. I'm not sure if it's something going around, or if I could have contracted something from him that cause the swelling. I also noticed in the region of a week later that I be having brown discharge from my vagina. I've solely had my spell for about a year, and it scare me because I don't know if this is something normal. Normally I catch my period every couple months and its never regular, but i lately recentley had it around spanking new years, and if this is my period next I have it very soon. I'm just really upset that I may have an STD and i hold no where else to turn. If anyone can give support to me with information or anything please do. I am afraid your appointments were only about pleading for trouble and you may well enjoy got some. There is no interview that you may have contracted an STD and may also be pregnant. What did you really expect anyone to voice? That it was going to be fine and you did nought stupid?
Go seek medical support, ideally at a GUM clinic.
How old is this kid?
There is a cross for prowlers like you hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment