Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm have my first length.And how long does period travel for?Sometimes i see these slimy stuff on my wad.Why?

the first day of my term, it started off typically.Then the next daylight there be more blood.The next morning there be even more!The next sunshine there be more.The next morning the be very immensely little and at 1pm it flowed like yesterday.Why does this come about and i am getting these slimey stuff.PLEASE HELP ME .I AM ONLY 11 YEARS OLD AND I AM TOO AFRAID TO TELL MY MUM.I AM SO SCARED.PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!! The length of a period differs for everyone. Mine is merely 3 days total, I have friends who own theirs for 6 or 7 days. The "slimey stuff" that you are referring to is probably like clots of blood/tissue. That's common.that's what blood is supposed to do...it clots (that's why you don't bleed to death if you cut your finger or something.
u involve to talk to your mom. trust me she will construe and be able to assistance you. this is a normal sector of our lives and she will help you comprehend it. 3-5 days is average but some can go longer and it is regular for you to have "heavier" and "light" days.

No comments:

Post a Comment