Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 18 and should walk see the OB-GYN, but how?

I'm nearly 19 and I should have gone to the OB-GYN for the first time by in a minute, plus I am having sex so I REALLY should shift, but my mom won't take me. She say that I don't need to step yet. Am I allowed to jump on my own? How do I find one? How much does it cost for a check-up if you are paying without insurance? (We hold insurance but my mom will think I'm crazy for going on my own when they go and get the bill and ask me about it.) She told me that we can jump in the summer, but I focus I should go ASAP. What should I do? Yes you are allowed to jump on your own so please do! :0) You are right that if you are sexually active, you stipulation to go see a Dr. It's terribly important. Check next to your local health department (yellow pages) as they usually present greatly discounted exams and birth control. If you are in a metropolitan nouns there should be free clinics of some sort. Also, Planned Parenthood provides frequent types of exams, STD testing, and birth control. I do not hold insurance and it costs me around $120 + lab fees for an exam at my regular Dr. I've checked at my county health department and their payment is around $40.
Good Luck!
Girl u can go to a free clinic at da age of 14 or 13 and capture all dat stuff done, so yes at 18 you can shift on your own without your parents. Call and build an appointment. go to da free clinic first and later explain to your mom or vice verse explain to ur mom and if she still don't wanna travel then take off and go on your own...

No comments:

Post a Comment