Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm purely woundering?

So I have a doctor's appt on wed, it is beside Plan parenthood. I only just saw them last wk. They checked my cargo i weighted 130. as of right now I mass about 116, do you come up with they will say somthing to me?? please be nice beside your anwers. Can I talk to them in the region of it? can they help me? I volunteer near planned parenthood. Feel free to speak to them about ANYTHING they may or may not mention anything but you can other bring it up. If they can't help they will find you someone who can.
woahhh how did u lose that much weightiness in a week girl! i wanna use that plan. and yes, i am sure they will oblige you as long as you feel comfortable discussion to them about it
suitable luckk [:
they will most likely mention it, and want to know why. How did u lose that much solidity that fast?? email me if u dont want to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment