Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm never motivated to return with up surrounded by the morning?

No matter how thorny i try to get up untimely because I like to. Early man 7 or 8. I always wrap up up sleeping til 9 or 10 even with my alarm clock on i turn it bad & fall put money on asleep. Is it just because i'm a minor, or what? If you know any ways to help stay up, etc. quality free to share. (:
thank youuuuuu. you and me both. for me its no matter how rash i go to bed i still get up up tired. it could be becuase when you go to sleep your body go through 5 sleep cylcles. stages one and two being wispy sleep. stages 3 and 4 being philosophical sleep. and stage five or REM sleep is were u hold all ur dreams and you finish ur sleep cycle. your body goes through roughly 5 or 7 sleep cycles. each anyone about 90 mins long. i reflect your problem is that when you go to sleep u stir up during a deep sleep stage wich is y ur so tired becuase u necessitate to finish the cycle.
hope i was a sustain
that could be caused by depression or I don`t know just because you stipulation alot of sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment