Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm have nipple discharge and I requirement ur sustain please?

I am a 25 year old girl, I'm single and I never have sex befor, today I found out a whity yellow discharge coming from both nipples when I squeeze my breast.
I'm so worried nearly it and I don't know what to do.
If this help, I'v be taking capsules for consignment loss named SIBOTRIMhttp://www.evapharma.com/middle.php?database... for nearly 7 or 8 months and I lost 10-13kg
I'm afraid that the maybye it caused the discharge...
Please serve, I'll be waiting.
thanx Nipple discharge is seldom serious. If there's no pain make available it a few days and see if it goes away, if it's aching it may be an infection so call your Doctor and net an appointment.
go to your doctors they'll speak about you!

  • How do you add message boards to a website
  • back up files
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment