Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm on birth control and I want to switch the week that I own my spell?

I have the 28 days pack and I start my extent on Saturday. I'm on it right now, but I don't want it this weekend. I solitary have 2 sugar pills not here, is it safe to skip those and merely go straight to the live pills, or what do i do? Help please! The best advice anyone can administer you is talk to a doctor because if you do that you are going to mess up your in one piece cycle and it will come at a different time from now on and if its a different one did you consult your doctor or whoever you get it from fist if so and they told you to start it after your period next that is what you should do
My doctor said it be ok when i asked...just dont formulate it a regular habit...check the info booklet that comes surrounded by the birth control box

No comments:

Post a Comment