Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 14 and I notice these stupid strech grades on my boobs!! =(?

My boobs are growing a lot this year... I'm individual a 32 B but I have purple/red strech results around my boobs and I don't want them there, lol. Is within anything I can do about them? And some1 said that they'll be in that forever. Is that true?!? Quick weight gain or loss is an established result in of stretch marks. Physical change during puberty also cause stretch results. It is now one increasingly believed that abnormal hormonal stir, as in the suitcase of pregnancy, may also lead to the appearance of stretch grades and The pink color that shows in the initial stages points to rupturing of the small blood vessel in the outer layer of your skin.
they will shrink and tanning will make them fade

No comments:

Post a Comment