Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Confused, Someone serve me, This Never occur b4.?

I had my concluding period on December 23, 2007 and after it go off i checked to see when i will be ovulating and it be January 3rd-8th, 2008. My period wasn't due til da January 20th something and it come on January da 16th. I've was previous sick b4 my spell things such as morning sickness, mood swings, headaches, tired, and others. I'm not sure if i'm pregnant or not. I be told to wait til after my time to c if i was pregnant. Someone assist me. You could be pregent some women have spotting or ligth or regular period so they dont really know ther are pregent call your doctor and ask them what you should they may hold you come in a draw from blood work done. or try taking a test know it wont hurt ably good luck.
Take a pregnancy exam and then budge to the doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment