Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to loose bulk?

i want to loose weight within my tummy and in my legs. what is an EASY route to get a flat tummy and hott legs??
im not plump or anything but my tummy is a bit bigger than my boobs... and my legs... well here not the fittest things...
so can you help me?
p.s. i don't want to do TONS of work to acquire where i want to be... k? Try going to Slimming World. Apparently it's great! My uncle be telling me that hes be going and hes lost about a stone contained by a couple of months. You can totally see the difference aswell. Also try substituing food aswell, like instead of a chocolate hotel, have an apple.
x
Sorry your not going to loose any mass with that attitude. I own had to brand name major sacrifice to loose weight. I very soon run 3-4 miles a day and guzzle a nutra grain railing for b-fast, whole wheat pb&j for lunch and chicken for dinner. If you are not feeling like to make sacrifice to loose weight consequently you obviously don't want to loose it that bleak.

No comments:

Post a Comment