Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to know if its possible to grasp your tubes tied and remove endometreosis at like time?

I am 21 years old next to 2 kids. I don't want anymore! I have thought in the region of it long and hard. Anyways I am supose to hold another laproscopy done next month to remove some endometreosis and possibly enjoy a cyst drained. Do you think that they can do adjectives this and while they are at it tie my tubes? I go to the doctor soon but can't lurk to ask him. I do not see why they could not do the procudure at the same time. It really depends on how they remove the endo and drain your cyst. Most doctors will tie your tubes through laproscopy. Do some research on the internet going on for having your tubes tied. Make sure that you do not want any more children. There will be some other factor that your doctor will ask before considering this. One of the factor will be if you are married and if you are how does your spouse feel in the region of it.
I believe it is possible but then you would probly stipulation another docter a different time. It all depends on what your docter does and what your insurance covers ect... Its a short time ago a person by personage type of question.

  • from eyebrow waxing
  • advice on kissing a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment