Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm 13, flat chested and it really bothers me!?

Hello everyone i'm 13 soon 14 and i've got SO small boobs! adjectives my other friends have get boobs and always brag more or less it in front of me! I know i know, "present it some time and it will come sooner than you think!" but seriously i'm desperate! today i freshly found out that my 2 best friends have be talking astern my back almost that i don't even have to wear a bra all the same and that i only stuff even though i really don't! economically i guess anyone would just articulate: yea well next they aren't really your friends! But i luv dem and they are the best i can get i've specified them since like 2nd title. HELP! That is a really mean and vile thing your so-called friends are clich¨|. You should surround yourself with positive those that are uplifting and accepting.
They will get big when you around 15 but for you can search on google to munch through foods containing estrogen !

No comments:

Post a Comment