Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm a girl, i want to masturbate, but simply use my nipples, please give support to me next to accepted wisdom of what feel suitable?

Focus on the aeriola, as that isn't quite as sensitive as the nipple itself, consequently when you get excited from that, budge for the nipples -- it'll be a lot more stimulating than you're currently used to.
And don't be afraid to experiment touching yourself adjectives over -- you might find other parts of your body that feel worthy too (and no snickering, please, other answerers, I'm not being facetious here.) The nouns between your breasts can be sensitive as well, along near the section only just under your breasts. And get up to your neckline and explore that region as ably.
Yes, I know I'm a guy, but I've pleased women for many years and know what have worked, and what hasn't, so please don't discount my answer due to this..
electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment