Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm really worried girls plz assist?

Ok I've been agreed to be a worry wort but adjectives or most of my friends are shorter than me and fill out A38's to B38's and they are adjectives 12 i am 13 5'4" and an A32 my friends all voice well shouldn't you own bigger boobs or something most of them are 4'11" to 5'1" and i am getting taller all of them started their period in 5th or 6th position and i haven't started mine. and all my friends voice if i had bigger boobs it'd swarm out my body shape better. it's actually making me hurt and girls are actually making fun of me Please do not be concerned! you are solitary 13!
Your friends are most probably lying anyway to make themselves perceive better.
Also... Why would you want to start your periods but? You have them for the what seem like the rest of your vivacity. Enjoy while you still don't have them
There's nil wrong with you. You're conventional.
Girls grow in different ways and at different ages.
Don't verbs about it. You'll take into custody up later.
Pshh. Don't listen to them, they're singular how old.. 12? Yeah, u're 13 and u enjoy an A-cup, that's normal for ur age. Thing is, merely be glad u're taller than them 'cause ur boob size will grow, u've get like 5-7 years 'til u're fully matured? So don't stress! I'm 19 and I'm singular 5'3 and have a 36A :p I'm one of those inopportune Asians lol. Jk, i love myself :]

No comments:

Post a Comment