Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm on the pill but I'm bleeding for a moment.?

I've been on the pill for almost a year. I usually skin my period for a few months and I'm wondering if that could possibly be a factor. I haven't had my time of year in almost three months, is my body just unfolding me it's time? I'm halfway through my current pack, should I newly switch to the placebos now? Or is spotting a adjectives side effect? I can't remember ever having that side effect, but there's other a first time for everything.
(And I'm not pregnant, I took a test a afternoon or two ago that came up negative) If you skip your time of year too often this happen. Either stop taking the pill now and permit your body have it's time or hang within there to the ruin of the cycle and then you really should not skip again.
ill-fatedly, spotting is a side effect of being on the pill. it took my body through too heaps ups and downs, so I quit taking it a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment