Thursday, October 21, 2010

I will explain myself for the ladies. Have you ever...?

Wondered what a man was thinking? I wonder in the order of the thoughts of women. The psychology actually. I ask question of ladies that involve strange but not unusual situations.
If I ask comfortable questions I take the same hoary comfortable answers and there is no perception of a womans thoughts other than whats on the surface. I want to get ladies think severely and express fully an answer that will show insight that is not usually shown. Of course one a man I ask questions that would interest myself more than a woman. Men usually are interested surrounded by the female form as woman are interested within the quality of a man personality. Thusly my question for women usually are about the thoughts (reactions to) the womanly form in relation to her environment. How she see herself in situations against societies norm. When I'm successful in elicit a proper response I find there is humor present. If not I usually procure "Perv".
Am I wrong in asking these types of question? Yeeeeeeeeeessss, definitely!
So, enunciate it: women are a kind of gu-gu stupid species, ha? We are so had it, arne't we?
Thank God you exist and you are so deeply concern for us!
Girls, after this taster of question, do we own to wonder what men think?
dnt know

No comments:

Post a Comment